What is e-Timetable?
For most schools the timetable is the key to a smooth running day. Staff and students need to be in the right place at the right time and valuable resources need to be used to their maximum potential. Even minor flaws in the timetable can lead to chaos and disaffected staff. This is why Bromcom has spent so much time and energy in creating an all new timetabling package for schools - e-Timetable.
e-Timetable is a complete timetabling package written as part of the Bromcom MIS system. From the outset e-Timetable has been conceived and designed by experienced educationalists with many years of timetabling knowledge. Their brief was simple - to produce the best and most user friendly timetabling package on the UK market.
Some of the key features of e-Timetable include:
- Drag and drop scheduling all on one screen
- Full colour coding
- Tabbed screens for ease of navigation between views
- Expanded and contracted views at the click of a mouse
- Full integration between all views - change one, change all
- Easy print outs - in colour or monochrome
- Compatible with SIMS.net
Ease of use
Information boxes can be expanded to provide windows onto all the timetabling data whilst creating the curriculum plan or whilst scheduling. Teachers, rooms and subjects can be dragged and dropped into the main view with easy, user friendly, warnings indicating possible clashes or conflicts.
When a view is opened, a tab appears at the top of the screen. There is no limit to the number of views that can be opened and the user can switch between views by clicking on the relevant tabs. More impressively all views stay 'live' and any changes in one will alter all the others.
The timetabler will be reminded to save their work at regulated intervals and multiple timetable models can be saved for later work or amendment.
Some of the key benefits of e-Timetable:
- Intuitive and easy to use - no huge training burden
- Colour coding makes it easy to have an overview
- Easy data navigation gives significant time saving
- All on one screen makes patterns easy to spot (and clashes easier to avoid)
What about cover?
The e-Cover module operates with the Bromcom MIS and links directly to e-Timetable. This ensures that the daily pressures on the scheduled timetable can be dealt with in a controlled and timely manner.
Bromcom Galaxy SuiteOperating at a level above your MIS (Bromcom MIS, SIMS & others)
- Bromcom Galaxy - Overview
- Teacher's WebFolder
- Teacher's WebFolder SD (SIMS Direct)
- MyChildAtSchool SD (SIMS Direct)
- Bromcom VLE